Safe & Secure Shopping
When you shop with us, you never have to worry about credit card safety. We guarantee that every transaction you make at Meriam-Direct.com will be safe and secure. Our website uses a secure processing server (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL) - an advanced encryption technology that is the industry standard for secure online e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
This Website is PCI Compliant
PCI Compliance is offered by the PCI Security Standards Council providing standards documentation and support services for payment card data security.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that ALL companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Essentially any merchant that has a Merchant ID (MID).
The identity of this website has been verified by COMODO High-Assurance Secure Server CA but does not have public audit records.
Your connection to www.Meriam-Direct.com is encrypted with 128-bit encryption.
The connection uses TLS 1.0.
The connection is encrypted using AES_129_CBC, with SHA1 for message authentication and DHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism.
At the checkout stage of your visit on Meriam-Direct.com, click on the lock in your address bar and it will provide you all the information you require to verify the security of Meriam-Direct.com
Receipt and Collection of Information
- Meriam-Direct.com will not collect any personal information unless specifically and knowingly provided. Basic personal information such as: your name, address, email, phone number are collected for the purposes of fulfilling an order.
- We DO NOT store your credit card information. Once you have submitted your order and a transaction takes place, your credit card information is permanently deleted from our system.
How we use Personal Information
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site:
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Your personal information is kept secure and ONLY used for customer order and shipping status inquiries. We do not release any customer information to third parties.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Periodically, you may receive an email from us about your order or a periodic newsletter with updates, news about the product you have purchased. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter and want to opt-out of future communications, you may simply unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of that email or Contact us with your opt-out request.
Personal Information Accuracy
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Meriam-Direct.com wishes to maintain accurate and complete Personal Information. Email us at info@Meriam-Direct.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request. Any action that we take in connection with an access request will be subject to, and in accordance with, the Safe Harbor Principles.