Meriam M100-DN0832 Differential Manometer, 0-832.0 "H2O
Displays the internal ambient temperature in °C or °F. 8 selectable engineering units: "H2O at 20°C, mmH2O at 20°C, mmHg at 0°C, "Hg at 0°C, kPa, mBar, Bar, PSI, and user selectable.
Meriam M100-DN0832 Offers
- Record Mode can store up to 240 pressure measurements either manually (current value is stored every time the unit key is pressed) or automatically (current value is automatically stored every 5 seconds for up to 20 minutes)
- Horizontal bar graph for full scale pressure reference (0-100%)
- User activated green backlight, red backlight is automatically activated during an error/overrange condition
- Recalibration in the field for zero and span
- Auto shutoff to conserve battery life with low battery indication
- Includes protective rubber boot, batteries and user's manual
- Range: 0 to 832.0" H2O
- Accuracy: ±0.25% f.s.; accuracy maintained over entire temperature range
- Temperature Range: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Pressure Limits: 3 x f.s. range or 200 psi, whichever is less
- Media Compatibility: Non-isolated sensor for clean, dry, non-corrosive gases
- Display: 4-digit LCD, 0.4" high digits
- Process Connection: 2 ports, 1/8" female NPT 316SS; sintered metal disc installed on P2
- Power Supply: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 300 hours of continuous use w/o backlight
- Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.0 x 1.0"
- Weight: 12 oz
What's included with the Meriam M100-DN0832
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the Meriam M100-DN0832 Differential Manometer, 0-832.0 "H2O.